COVID-19 – Keeping our Customers and Employees Safe – updated 07 September 2020
We understand these are difficult times.
Our engineers follow stringent health, safety and hygiene procedures at all times. We are taking steps to take ensure that we are minimising the risks and protecting our customers and our workforce from the spread of Coronavirus.
When requesting a visit please inform us if you or a member of your household are currently self isolating from Coronavirus or are currently infected with Coronavirus.
We will assess each situation on a case by case basis, prioritising our most vulnerable customers first.
Our Engineers follow stringent health, safety and hygiene procedures at all times and we kindly ask that you take a moment to familiarise yourself with the steps we will be taking when visiting your property to ensure that we are minimising the risks and protecting our customers and our workforce from the spread of Coronavirus.
- Engineers will immediately self-isolate if they display any symptoms of Coronavirus, even if they are mild symptoms
- We ask that our customers maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres from our Engineers whilst they are carrying out their duties at your property
- All of our engineers carry personal protective equipment (PPE), including disposable gloves and shoe covers
- Our Engineers have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly before and after carrying out any work at your property. We ask that you support them in being able to do this.
- All of our Engineers carry sanitiser gel and wipes and have been instructed to use this in addition to hand-washing or if hand-washing facilities are not available.
- To protect both yourself and our Engineers, we ask that you refrain from offering any handshakes or providing any refreshments
- Please wipe down/disinfect any work areas before and after visits
If you have any questions, worries or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us. Our friendly office staff are on hand to answer your questions and discuss any particular needs.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. Stay Safe and best wishes from all the team at Acorn.